Thursday, April 30, 2009
my supposedly long and relaxing weekend will be gone in a blink of an eye.. or worse, will be dragged on by slow torturous minutes..
i have to go back to melaka..
UURRRGGHH!!! *grit, clench teeth*
i soooo want to go do something else other than that..
actually no, usually, most of the time, i filed them later than the due date!
anyways, i tried to log on today and OMG the system was freaking slow. it took ages to load up the webpage let alone the form!! and thank god i did it in the office, otherwise my ever-so-dependable muchos-stupidos MAXIS connection will die down on me irregardless of how slow the website takes to load up..
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
at first i was thinking of driving over to damai laut or PD or somewhere and spend the weekend there and be pampered at the spa by the sea. but yes, of course, my period HAD to come this week and the probability of it gone by friday is almost nil.
so, i have to think of something else to do. HELP!
lets see what the options i still have:
1. drive to damai laut and spend the weekend there getting tan and hope, HOPE, period wil be gone..
2. drive to PD and spend the weekend there getting tan
3. spend time at home in melaka - iiiccckk...
4. spend time at home in ampang and clean home - double, no, triple iiiccccckkkk!
5. drive to genting - i hate driving to genting
6. fly to singapore - too expensive
7. tweedle thumb at home? LOL ROTF!!
oooh! and then i also remembered that the next weekend is also a long weekend for the Co's staff! since wesak falls on saturday, the Co will have friday as cuti ganti! yea!! but wait, i have to go back to melaka, it's mother's day weekend and since i FORGOT mother's day last year, i have to make it up this year.. sigh.. emm..
1) Were you named after anyone?
nope, definitely not
2) When was the last time you cried?
Watching 10 mins of P.S. I Love You
3) Do you like your handwriting?
Hah! buruk gila
4) What is your favourite lunch meal?
i try not to eat lunch :P
5) Do you have kids?
6) If you were another person, would you like to be friends with you?
Of course! ;D
7) Do you use sarcasm?
8) Do you still have your tonsils?
i think so, with all the tonsilitis i kept getting!
9) Would you bungee jump?
10) What is your favourite cereal?
11) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
12) What is your favourite ice–cream?
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.. ooo...
13) What is the first thing you notice about people?
14) Red or pink?
nowadays i tend to like pink, i have no idea why..
15) What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
16) Who do you miss the most?
my hubby.... sob..
17) Do you want everyone to complete this list?
i hope so
18) What colour of trousers and shoes are your wearing?
huh? now? err, pink shorts and no shoes..
19) What are you listening to right now?
old season of ANTM on channel 6
20) If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
21) Favourite smells?
my selimut busuk
22) The last person you talked to on the phone?
23) Do you like the person who sent you this?
24) Favourite sports to watch?
25) Hair colour?
now? err, black roots, dark brown color with highlights of brown, light brown and traces of the old bleached blonde. yup.. crazy fella this one..
26) Eye colour?
27) Do you wear contacts?
Yup.. grey ones
28) Favourite food?
28) Scary or happy endings?
29) Last movie you watched?
Monster vs Aliens
30) What colour of shirt are you wearing?
31) Summer or winter?
summer!! i do hate cold
32) Favourite dessert?
bread and butter pudding
33) Most likely to respond?
34) Least likely to respond?
35) What books are you reading?
right now? rereading safe harbor by christine feehan, will be reading lover ahvenged by jr ward :D
36) What is on your mousepad?
37) What did you watch last night?
Resident Evil: extinction
38) Rolling Stones? Beatles?
39) Where is the furthest you have been from home?
Madison, Wisconsin, United States of America and that if u count the LONGEST travel time ever.
40) Do you have a special talent?
none what so ever
41) Where were you born?
at home, yes, not kidding
42) Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back?
ateen (of whom i forgot ur blog address!!! help!!!)
choo choo train
Monday, April 27, 2009
this will be out tomorrow. the thing is, tomorrow, in the States is NOT April 27!! URRRGGHH!! so, literally, i have to wait till lusa for the States to be April 27.
and with my luck these days, kino will only have this book in the stores in two weeks time and my favorite webpage will not have a copy of the ebook till forever.
we'll just have to wait and see, wont we..
i just realised that my teeny weeny shuffle can only fit about 90 songs. and that's not enough. not only that that's not enough, i cant view the songs and choose songs coz there's no display. i also cant watch videos on it.
so, ive decided that i want one of the nano's. but after my visit to the apple store at klcc and saw the freaking price, i thot i wud really appreciate it more if it came as a gift.. advanced bday gift wud be really nice, but just i-decide-to-give-u-a-gift gift wud also be ok :D
i dunno, stress?
actually, no, i am already numbed with stress from the idiot people who literally partly destroyed my vacation, my performance appraisal and my mood to work.
nooo, definitely not.. how can i feel stress when i'm numbed with it? physically numbed.
i wish u dead. full stop.
see, not stress.
there was a reason why i delayed watching this when i bought it months ago. i was afraid it wud suck.. and well, it actually did suck..
2. Dragonball: Evolution
if u like the games and the cartoon and the comic, mebe, MAYBE, u'll like the movie.
the fast and furious 4
fast cars, vin diesel. full stop. :D
Monsters vs Aliens
hahahahha! oooooze gonna save us?
i remembered sayang kept repeating this over and over again and i refused to watch it when i was there..
quite cool but dont expect much.
hugh jackman + buffed body = salivacious 120mins something of movie worth watching...
what else could i say?
oh yea, aside from the hunky fellow who starred in the movie, there are also other hunky fellows as well in the movie. ;P
oh, and aside from all the hunky fellows starring in the movie, the movie was actually very very very cool!! :D
our set lunch at the space needle, there were soup, main course and dessert.. they took the soup away before i cud take a pic..
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Friday, April 10, 2009
in the mean time, while he was at work, i managed to read these two..
1. Lavender Morning: A Novel
pretty nice and light [like really light] read.
it's the first of three books of the Edilean series (i think) and although its a fun read, somehow i felt unsatisfied. like i was missing three quarter more of the book.
i guess that's how she kept her readers tethered. the least she could do was tell us when the next book is coming out!!
so, anyways, yes, read it..
2. Smooth Talking Stranger
i was sooo waiting for this book that i checked my fav webpage :D for days for it to arrive [free] but when i saw it in Borders i just cant stop myself. for the first time in like thousands of years, i bought the book, HARDCOVER somemore!! just because nombor harga dia kecik, like 20 dolar, doesnt mean that i dont have to convert it to malaysian ringgit. oh wait, it's not my money! hehehe :D